TomoPlus is a comprehensive near-surface solutions package. It is designed to obtain an accurate near-surface velocity model , and derive accurate long and short wavelength statics solution to help seismic data processing.
TomoPlus offers both conventional and high-end near-surface refraction solutions to handle a variety of near-surface problems. In simple situations, conventional approaches are applied to resolve high velocity contrasts and offer high resolution solutions. In complex areas, conventional methods may be applied to derive a good initial velocity model, and then high-end imaging technologies, such as nonlinear traveltime tomography, full waveform tomography, or joint traveltime waveform tomography may be applied to resolve more details. Besides several robust automatic first-break pickers, TomoPlus offers basic and advanced 2D & 3D near-surface imaging and statics approaches;
- Refraction Delay-Time
- GLI3D Refraction Traveltime Inversion
- First-Arrival Nonlinear Traveltime Tomography [click here]
- Full Waveform Tomography [click here]
- Waveform Envelope Inversion "New Solution"
- Joint Traveltime – Waveform Tomography (JTWF) [click here]
- Joint Traveltime, Early Arrival Waveform, & Waveform Envelope Inversion "New Solution" [click here]
- Joint Traveltime – Gravity Tomography [click here]
- Joint Traveltime – Electromagnetic (EM) Inversion "New Solution" [click here]
TomoPlus SeisSpace® Plug-in
TomoPlus is now available as a SeisSpace®
plug-in for improved workflow efficiency between the two applications! Click here to learn more.
The nature of the system allows for interactive QC and utility functions to facilitate the processing and use of these imaging and statics technologies.
TomoPlus is designed for Linux Workstations or Linux Clusters.
For an evaluation license, please contact us below.