Near-Surface Imaging & Statics Solutions
TomoPlus is a comprehensive near-surface solutions package. It is designed to obtain an accurate near-surface velocity model , and derive accurate long and short wavelength statics solution to help seismic data processing.
As a Seismic Data Processing Service
GeoTomo has a core group of researchers and processors dedicated to providing specialized 2D and 3D data processing services.
GeoTomo offers specialized near-surface statics and imaging processing services for areas where the near-surface and structural complexities make it difficult to image the near-surface and subsurface.
- Non-linear traveltime tomography to derive 2D & 3D near-surface statics and models within ray path limits
- Waveform tomography to produce high-resolution near-surface statics and models beyond ray limits
- Joint seismic-gravity inversion to fill in and expand the seismic ray density coverage
- Joint seismic-EM inversion to go beyond the seismic limits by combining non-seismic data
- Azimuthal analysis to resolve near-surface facture orientations
- Multi-2D lines imaging in 3D to eliminate misties
GeoTomo uses state-of-the-art technology that is developed and tested specifically for complex geological systems. GeoTomo uses its vast experience in developing and testing TomoPlus to provide you the best near-surface statics and imaging possible.
If we can help you imaging your tough data, please contact us below or call us at +1 281-597.1429.
Multiple 2D lines with topography
3D tomography solution from 2D lines to eliminate misties