Join the GeoTomo Team!
GeoTomo is always interested in recruiting and hiring top-quality employees. If you are interested in working for GeoTomo, please send your resume to:
GeoTomo is looking for a Geophysical Sales Manager to handle software sales and processing services
Geophysical Sales Manager
Location: Houston, TX
- Implement GeoTomo sales strategy for both software sales and services
- Represent the Company in a professional manner
- Regular and continuous outreach to new and existing customers
- Initiating and managing customers’ expectations for software evaluations and service projects
- Impeccable customer services – ensuring that all customers enquiries are dealt with immediately
- Delivering standard software and services presentations and demos when required
- Ensuring that you maintain the highest level of product knowledge
- Prepare quotes for software sales, training and services
- Report to management on topics such as client feedback, software features, changing market direction, competitive analysis, sales forecast, etc.
- Attending conferences and organized workshops when required