TomoPlus is a comprehensive near-surface solutions package. It is designed to obtain an accurate near-surface velocity model , and derive accurate long and short wavelength statics solution to help seismic data processing.
TomoPlus offers both conventional and high-end near-surface refraction solutions to handle a variety of near-surface problems. In simple situations, conventional approaches are applied to resolve high velocity contrasts and offer high resolution solutions. In complex areas, conventional methods may be applied to derive a good initial velocity model, and then high-end imaging technologies, such as nonlinear traveltime tomography, full waveform tomography, or joint traveltime waveform tomography may be applied to resolve more details.
Besides several robust automatic first-break pickers, TomoPlus offers basic and advanced 2D & 3D near-surface imaging and statics approaches;
- Refraction Delay-Time
- GLI3D Refraction Traveltime Inversion
- First-Arrival Nonlinear Traveltime Tomography [click here]
- Full Waveform Tomography [click here]
- Waveform Envelope Inversion "New Solution"
- Joint Traveltime – Waveform Tomography (JTWF) [click here]
- Joint Traveltime, Early Arrival Waveform, & Waveform Envelope Inversion "New Solution" [click here]
- Joint Traveltime – Gravity Tomography [click here]
- Joint Traveltime – Electromagnetic (EM) Inversion "New Solution" [click here]
TomoPlus SeisSpace® Plug-in
The nature of the system allows for interactive QC and utility functions to facilitate the processing and use of these imaging and statics technologies.
TomoPlus is now available as a SeisSpace® plug-in for improved workflow efficiency between the two applications! Click here to learn more.
TomoPlus is designed for Linux Workstations or Linux Clusters. For any evaluation request, please contact: email@example.com
For more information on our current release, please see details
You can see more information about TomoPlus in our brochure.
For more information on previous releases, please see archive.